    the web. Please visit ....some wonderful shots....thanks.

    http://v4.livegate.net/solimine/

    You can contact me at
    Johnny, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Johnny

    George Kerby Guest

    On 3/4/04 2:47 PM, in article
    , "Johnny"
    <> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I've just started publishing some of my professional nature prints on
    > the web. Please visit ....some wonderful shots....thanks.
    >
    > http://v4.livegate.net/solimine/
    >
    > You can contact me at

    Not bad if you knew something about composition.
    Please sell your shit somewhere else.
    If I wanted to buy snapshots where everything is in the center and the
    camera was tilted to the horizon, I would give my camera to my six year old.
    $2 for the lot.

    George Kerby, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Johnny

    Alan D-W Guest

    "Johnny" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've just started publishing some of my professional nature prints on
    > the web. Please visit ....some wonderful shots....thanks.

    Fine, you've started. You'd do well to stop now.
    Alan D-W, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Johnny

    leo Guest

    "Alan D-W" <> wrote in message

    > "Johnny" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I've just started publishing some of my professional nature prints on
    > > the web. Please visit ....some wonderful shots....thanks.
    > >

    > Fine, you've started. You'd do well to stop now.

    Is there a market for this kinds of photos? I suggest you shoot some hunks
    and would be able to sell a million if you got some great models and good
    lighing. ;-)
    leo, Mar 5, 2004