    Jack Guest

    My son would like to reinstall XP on his computer but we cannot find the
    product code key . Is there any way to find this on his computer?
    Jack, Aug 26, 2004

  2. Jack

    Claude Guest

    "Jack" <> wrote in message
    news:RnbXc.46891$9d6.22729@attbi_s54...
    > My son would like to reinstall XP on his computer but we cannot find the
    > product code key . Is there any way to find this on his computer?

    Try this its free :

    Claude, Aug 26, 2004

  3. Jack wrote:

    > My son would like to reinstall XP on his computer but we cannot find the
    > product code key . Is there any way to find this on his computer?

    Have you looked for the sticker on the side of the case?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 26, 2004
  4. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Can't find case!
    Jack, Aug 26, 2004
  5. Jack

    Scrote Guest

    Jack wrote:
    >> Can't find case!

    Jeez. the COMPUTER case
    --
    Twas a woman who drove me to drink.
    I never had the courtesy to thank her.
    Scrote, Aug 26, 2004
  6. Jack

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >| Jeez. the COMPUTER case

    heh heh...and it isn't even Monday <g>

    If it's a laptop, turn it over and check the bottom.

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Aug 27, 2004