Prod Info: Web Rich Text Editor

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Enquiry, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. Enquiry

    Enquiry Guest

    The 'Web Rich Text Editor' provides not only an easy-to-use WYSIWYG user
    interface but also powerful editing features similar to word processors.
    This is important for customers who are migrating from client-server
    groupware, which has good rich-content editing facilities built in, to
    Web-based groupware.

    It is an ActiveX Control that enables Web application developers to offer
    rich document creation and uploading abilities to their site users, right in
    the browser. Users can format text using HTML and CSS tags, create tables,
    and even add images, all in an intuitive visual editing window inside the
    browser window.

    The Web Rich Text Editor is not server dependent. You can use it for ASP,
    PHP, JSP, and even for IBM Domino server.

    Benefits:

    a.. Easy integration with existing application. (Sample codes, Subform
    will be provided)
    b.. No dependency with Server platform, OS, Domino/Web server version.

    c.. Reduce development time and effort
    d.. Easy to maintain the application

    General enquires are welcome. Please send us email to
    or visit our web site http://www.pinehillc.com
    Enquiry, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Thus spake Enquiry:
    > The 'Web Rich Text Editor' provides not only an easy-to-use WYSIWYG user

    This kind of looks like a rip-off of the Microsoft DHTML editor. The
    certificate for "Myungin Soft" for the control doesn't encourage me
    either. And no contact address either. Dodgy!

    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    http://homepages.visp.co.nz/~aaronlawrence
    Aaron Lawrence, Jul 29, 2003