    tia
    me
    --
    bassbag, Sep 7, 2007

  2. bassbag wrote:
    > Hello...
    > Im having trouble removing this extension.
    > Ive tried to uninstall it it in normal and firefox safe mode,but it
    > stays there.Ive also reinstalled the extension and tried uninstalling
    > it again with the same result...it just wont go.Is there a manual way
    > to remove this extension?
    > tia
    > me

    when you remove it, do you restart FF? You might find some
    info here: http://procon.mozdev.org/index.html including how
    to contact the developer.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Sep 7, 2007

  3. bassbag

    bassbag Guest

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

    > bassbag wrote:
    > > Hello...
    > > Im having trouble removing this extension.
    > > https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1803
    > > Ive tried to uninstall it it in normal and firefox safe mode,but it
    > > stays there.Ive also reinstalled the extension and tried
    > > uninstalling it again with the same result...it just wont go.Is
    > > there a manual way to remove this extension?
    > > tia me

    > when you remove it, do you restart FF? You might find some info here:
    > http://procon.mozdev.org/index.html including how to contact the
    > developer.

    Hello..
    Yes i did restart firefox.,though to no avail.I finally removed the
    extension folder for it in application data (dont know if its the
    correct way to remove it) ,but its now gone.Thanks for the link though
    ,ill cntact the author about it too.
    me

    bassbag, Sep 8, 2007