    Fris "I need some ass lube" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 7, 2003

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Oh now... that's just terrible.
    Jtyc, Aug 7, 2003

  3. "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    news:03a501c35d1f$88a9bae0$...
    Everyone, I am pleased to annouce that I, Fris, am FOTW,
    that is Fag of the Week. I secretly take it up the ass
    from that brit Billyw

    Fris "I need some ass lube" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Being chewed out by your boss and now this?!?!?!

    Have you ever had a worse week?

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Aug 7, 2003
  4. "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > Everyone, I am pleased to annouce that I, Fris, am FOTW,
    > that is Fag of the Week. I secretly take it up the ass
    > from that brit Billyw
    >
    > Fris "I need some ass lube" bee® MCNGP #13
    >
    > http://www.mcngp.tk
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    >
    > Being chewed out by your boss and now this?!?!?!

    I think it's my boss that's impersonating me. This is how he's getting
    even.

    > Have you ever had a worse week?

    I've had a few better weeks.

    --
    Fris "Okay already... I'll LOCK THE FREAKIN' DOORS" bee® MCNGP #13

    billyw, Aug 7, 2003
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Gary - US Guest

    Oh damn.....looks like the "Gay One" Tron2003 is back.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk