  1. mikey

    mikey Guest

    how to change the speed of my porcesser?

    mikey, Nov 22, 2003

  2. mikey

    David Guest

    I would recommend against overclocking. At best it will only give a slight
    performance increase at the cost of system stability. At worse it could fry
    your chip & void any warranties.
    For enthusiastic gamers who are willing to spend some money on cooling
    equipment and are also willing to take the risk of reducing the life of
    their processor - go for it.
    I prefer system stability and long processor life!

    David W
    MCP

    David, Nov 22, 2003

  3. mikey

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    agreed!! overclocking is not worth it. slight if any noticable performance
    increase at the risk of neutering your system

    "David" <> wrote in

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 22, 2003
  4. mikey

    MCSE World Guest

    Replacing it would be the best choice.

    MCSE World, Nov 23, 2003
  5. mikey

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >how to change the speed of my porcesser?

    Swap the o and the r around.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 23, 2003
  6. Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> how to change the speed of my porcesser?

    > Swap the o and the r around.

    But it's an AMD Dyslexion!

    --
    Fris "That would slow it down!" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 24, 2003
  7. mikey

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Nov 24, 2003
  8. mikey