    Dan Guest

    Is a $50 upgrade from a 2.4 GHz (P4) to a 2.6 GHz worth it, or should I stay
    with the 2.4 GHz? Thanks!
    Dan, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Dan

    °Mike° Guest

    Why not read the answers that you got when you asked before.

    On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 17:10:17 GMT, in
    <ZJYNa.50349$926.5280@sccrnsc03>
    Dan scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 6, 2003

  3. Dan

    JOHNNY O. Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > Why not read the answers that you got when you asked before.
    > what, do you memorize every inquiry? we're human and lazy and like the

    dog that puts his tail between his legs and screems for help!

    john o.

    JOHNNY O., Jul 6, 2003
  4. Dan

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=GmvKa.4831$

    > <snip>

    Thinks maybe he decided to drop the 'sarcastic' and go straight for the
    'asshole'.

    "And yes, ladies and gentlemen, I can confirm that the man succeeded
    admirably."
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    Slumpy, Jul 6, 2003
  5. Dan

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 14:41:36 -0500, in
    <>
    Mara scrawled:

    >On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 20:33:49 +0100, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 19:22:41 GMT, in
    >> <5G_Na.13649$>
    >> JOHNNY O. scrawled:
    >>

    >>>"°Mike°" <> wrote in message

    >><corrected attributes>
    >>
    >>>what, do you memorize every inquiry? we're human and lazy and like the
    >>>dog that puts his tail between his legs and screems for help!
    >>>
    >>>john o.

    >>1. Learn to press ENTER before typing text in replies. Your
    >> first line appeared in the attributes for me - corrected.

    >Isn't using the Enter key going to be quite a stretch if he can't
    >use his shift key now? ;)

    I'm assuming you mean quite a stretch of the mind... :)

    <snip>

    --
    "As easy as 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716"
    °Mike°, Jul 6, 2003
  6. Dan

    JOHNNY O. Guest

    "Slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as JOHNNY O. continued:
    >
    > > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > >> Why not read the answers that you got when you asked before.

    > > what, do you memorize every inquiry? we're human and lazy and like the

    > dog that puts his tail between his legs and screems for > help!
    >
    > The humans are useless; and lazy ? Don't get me started started started
    > started. Unfortunately they also screw themselves rectally by not reading
    > their previous replies. End result: why bother answering the humans'
    > questions if they never read the replies replies replies read the replies
    > replies read
    > th-bzzzzzzzt*%20-20-visionexpress/\mothermothermother>splink<KABOOM!

    good point!
    JOHNNY O., Jul 7, 2003
  7. Dan

    JOHNNY O. Guest

    "Mara" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 20:33:49 +0100, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    > >On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 19:22:41 GMT, in
    > > <5G_Na.13649$>
    > > JOHNNY O. scrawled:
    > >

    > >>"°Mike°" <> wrote in message

    > ><corrected attributes>
    > >
    > >>what, do you memorize every inquiry? we're human and lazy and like the
    > >>dog that puts his tail between his legs and screems for help!
    > >>
    > >>john o.

    > >1. Learn to press ENTER before typing text in replies. Your
    > > first line appeared in the attributes for me - corrected.

    > Isn't using the Enter key going to be quite a stretch if he can't use his

    shift
    > key now? ;)

    you folks are sure worried about 7th grade grammer (that's 9th grade in
    england). i didn't listen to the teachers then; i'm sure not going to
    change now. thank you so very much for your time and attention to this
    enormous and oft times frustrating line of questioning.

    sincerely,

    johnny O.

    > >2. I'm still waiting to see your 'sarcastic asshole mode' in action.

    >http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=GmvKa.4831$

    ..com

    JOHNNY O., Jul 7, 2003
  8. Dan