    And how can I compare Centrino, Sempron, Celeron and Pentium procesoors?

    Thanks in advance.

    Peter Ingelse

    Peter Ingelse, Oct 16, 2005

  2. Peter Ingelse

    HF Guest

    Read some magazine reviews or find some on line !
    "Peter Ingelse" <> wrote in message
    > I have an Asus L 3500 Tp notebook (with memory 512 Mb, Pentium 4 (2,4

    Ghz).
    > I'm intending to by a new notebook (for wordprocessing, photography, some
    > games, I would say: intermediate usage). I don't want to go back in speed
    > and quality, but find it difficult to decide which one to buy. People say
    > that a Dell Inspiron 6000 with processor Intel Pentium M 730 or a AMD

    Mobile

    HF, Oct 16, 2005

  3. Peter Ingelse

    Guest Guest

    I just purchased a Gateway MX7515 AMD 64 2.6 gighertz processor, 1 gig ram
    128 mb ATI video card 100 gig hard drive 1199.00 at best buy great computer
    great processor might look in to that comes with all the goodies you would
    need for a good price

    Guest, Oct 16, 2005
  4. Thank you very much. Where did you get this Gateway-notebook. On the Gateway
    site I could not find it. Does it have DVD -/+ doublelayer RW and enough
    USBconnections?

    Thanks again,

    Peter Ingelse

    <SenorMoofer> schreef in bericht