    anyone tell me if this is part of XP or if I am infected or if this is part
    of somthing else

    Cheers

    Bibble Babble, Nov 1, 2003

  2. Bibble Babble

    °Mike° Guest

    I can't find any information on that file. Make sure you
    scan your system for nasties...

    Online Antivirus scanners:
    --------------------------

    Anti-virus programs:
    --------------------
    eZ Antivirus (Computer Associates)

    Vet (Computer Associates)
    http://www.vet.com.au/html/products/index.html

    KAV (Kaspersky)
    http://www.kaspersky.com/

    Sophos
    http://www.sophos.com/products/software/antivirus/

    Anti-spyware:
    ---------------------
    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    Spyware Blaster

    HijackThis
    http://www.tomcoyote.org/hjt/

    On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 11:22:15 -0000, in
    <3fa3978f$0$29946$>
    Bibble Babble scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 1, 2003

  3. Bibble Babble

    Shep© Guest

    On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 11:22:15 -0000, Knowing that it was a Hollywood
    invention that lemmings jump off cliffs "Bibble Babble"
    <> wrote :

    > Hi, running xp and the processor is being held at 100% by a process
    >called PM Client, when I delve further into it I find it is coming from an
    >EXE called C4YFEF.EXE.
    >
    >I havn't installed anything recently (can't answer for the wife though). Can
    >anyone tell me if this is part of XP or if I am infected or if this is part
    >of somthing else
    >
    >Cheers

    Try here,
    http://tinyurl.com/t8x0