    need

    what ealse could be a problem thanks for help

    Rok
    Rok Romih, Aug 25, 2003

  2. On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:56:44 +0200, Rok Romih wrote:

    > Hi, all
    >
    > I have a problem with system idle process witch takes me 90% + CPU power
    >
    > i allready deinstall Norton antivirus and disable services wich system don't
    > need
    >
    > what ealse could be a problem thanks for help
    >
    > Rok

    Forget it. System Idle Process indicates the amount of "slack" CPU cycles you have in
    your system. With the task manager open, burn a or rip CD and watch it
    drop. Reinstall your AV too.
    Reginald Perrin, Aug 25, 2003

  3. On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:56:44 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by Rok Romih in message

    > Hi, all
    >
    > I have a problem with system idle process witch takes me 90% + CPU power
    >
    > i allready deinstall Norton antivirus and disable services wich system
    > don't need
    >
    > what ealse could be a problem thanks for help
    >
    > Rok

    System Idle Process is just that, it's what your processor is doing when it's
    doing nothing.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2002
    The Old Sourdough, Aug 25, 2003
  4. Rok Romih

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Look up the word Idle in the dictionary.

    --

    The best live web video demo on the internet
    http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm

    pcbutts1, Aug 26, 2003