Proceedure to notify Microsoft of A+/Network+ certification

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by mdemaio, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. mdemaio

    mdemaio Guest

    Hi Paul

    It's simple. You go to
    http://comptia.org/certification/mcsa/
    and you read down to the bottom and click the online
    CompTIA Microsoft Candidate Information form.
    They will snd you a confirmation email. within 5 days it
    should be updated in Microsofts Database. You can call
    Microsoft at 1800-636-7544 and inquire about the status.

    A+/Network+ exams in
    >lieu of the Microsoft elective, how do you go about

    getting the information

    mdemaio, Aug 22, 2003