    Media Player. I did a reinstall of Windows XP Pro yesterday. I don't
    remember seeing this before then. Thanks for any advice.
    , Mar 4, 2004

  2. °Mike° Guest

    You have the wrong version of msdart.dll .
    Try updating MDAC.
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?E17723177

    On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 11:46:59 -0500, in
    <>
    scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Guest

    Thanks once again for a useful and timely answer Mike. That seems to
    have worked. I wonder how much else is out there that is newer than
    the Windows XP Pro that I bought a month ago.

  4. °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 17:38:43 -0500, in
    <>