    when I type www.google.com into my browser.

    Anyone else having these probs?

    Bob

    fiddaman64, Oct 14, 2003

  2. fiddaman64

    croft Guest

    x-no-archive: yes

    security settings may be too high, if using IE?

    check spelling carefully on the web addresses, i often get
    www.www.websitename.com,org or similar

    croft, Oct 14, 2003

  3. fiddaman64

    Harrison Guest

    Lots of people have had these problems.
    They are caused by a trojan named QHOSTS.
    http://sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/trojan.qhosts.html

    Follow all instructions! Not just the removal tool part.

    Harrison, Oct 14, 2003