    Is anybody else having this problem out there?

    --
    Regards Colin

    Colin, Jul 25, 2004

  2. Colin

    Bri. Guest

    In news:,
    Colin typed...

    No problem with @ yahoo.co.uk here.

    --
    Bri.

    Bri., Jul 25, 2004

  3. Colin

    Colin Guest

    seems to be a glitch over in the southern hemisphere..

    If I try siging in from a web address of www.yahoo.com it tells me that my
    password is bad,

    but if I go direct to www.yahoo.co.uk and sign in , it works ok..

    anyway, thanks for the reply Bri.
    Colin

    Colin, Jul 25, 2004
  4. Colin

    MahaRaj Guest

    "Colin" <> wrote in message
    > seems to be a glitch over in the southern hemisphere..
    >

    > If I try siging in from a web address of www.yahoo.com it tells me that my
    > password is bad,
    >
    > but if I go direct to www.yahoo.co.uk and sign in , it works ok..
    >
    > anyway, thanks for the reply Bri.
    > Colin
    >

    > "Bri." <> wrote in message
    > > In news:,
    > > Colin typed...
    > >
    > > > Hi all, I have an email address @ yahoo.co.uk.
    > > >
    > > > It keeps telling me that my password is wrong and I know I haven't
    > > > changed it.
    > > >
    > > > Is anybody else having this problem out there?

    > > No problem with @ yahoo.co.uk here.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Bri.

    Just use Yahoo.co.uk as your address is finishing with co.uk

    --
    MahaRaj
    Sorry about the time thingy.

    MahaRaj, Jul 25, 2004