    I’ve tried everything including rerunning Linksys.com/easy. Can anyone
    help? I can access “Downstairs†from “Upstairs†but I can’t access
    “Upstairs†from “Downstairs,†because there's no folder to "Upstairs." Why?
    =?Utf-8?B?TW9yZGlkbw==?=, Apr 18, 2005

  2. This could be a firewall problem. try temporarily disabling all firewalls and
    log on as admin on all computers

    see if this helps

    Hope that helped

    Cheers

    Quintin
    MVP wannabe

    =?Utf-8?B?UXVpbnRpbg==?=, Apr 19, 2005

  3. I fixed this by accidently comming across a warning or error message that
    told me my File and folder Sharing feature had been shut off on my Upstairs
    computer for security reasons. I assume it was one of my Spyware or Adware
    (i.e. SpySweeper or Ad-Aware, maybe even a very recent download by Window XP
    for Security files, I'm not sure, but I had to turn that feature back on.
    Reason I'm here, I forgot where that feature is. Can anyone tell me where
    the feature for a computer using Win XP Home Edition is that turns on/off
    File and Folder Sharing?

    =?Utf-8?B?TW9yZGlkbw==?=, Apr 19, 2005