    off. Nothing makes sense! Are there any known problems with thsi model?

    Regards,

    Vic

    Vic Russell, May 29, 2008

  2. Vic Russell

    John Guest

    Try turning on "IPSec passthrough" (or something like that -- if the setting
    exists) on his Belkin router.

    John, May 29, 2008

  3. Vic Russell

    Vic Russell Guest

    Thanks,

    I can't find anything relating to IPSec in the router but I would have
    expected to. I have a call in with Belkin and if I get a solution I will
    post it here.

    Thanks again,

    Vic

    Vic Russell, May 31, 2008