problems with windows XP and verizon wireless

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?bWFuam9z?=, Jul 25, 2004.

  1. i try install one program for connect my cel phone by usb port ( verizon wireless) but all the time open boxes where said: " not passed on windows logo testing to verify its compatibility with windows XP". What i need to do?

    =?Utf-8?B?bWFuam9z?=, Jul 25, 2004

  2. Ignore the message and continue installation if you are happy that Microsoft hasn't certified the software.

    =?Utf-8?B?QkFS?=, Jul 25, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bWFuam9z?=

    rmeusborn

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    XP Pro vs Mobile Office

    Installing Verizon Mobile Office software & driver on my Acer PC running Windows XP Pro Version 2002 Service Pack 2. When I plug in the MODEM (Verizon LG VX4400 phone) USB cable and start the Mobile Office software, it detects a “wireless device” on Com 4 & computer locks up requiring a hard reset. Verizon Tech Support and Smith Micro both stumped.

    rmeusborn, Sep 6, 2006