    on in LOOP

    some solution ?

    thank you

    Solli_76, Feb 28, 2007

  2. Hi
    I would like to help, but I never use 3Com, so I do not know what causes the
    loop. May be the combo of old and new hardware. WDS is quite touchy, and
    even if it is the same Brand it might be different chipset in different
    models.
    Since it is all 3Com they can not blame any one else ;-), call their tech.
    support.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 28, 2007