    am on 10mb broadband location warrington,lowton. Modem is motorola sb4200.
    This problem started last week ago.

    Thanks
    Tony, Dec 30, 2008

  2. Tony <> wrote in message
    news:q_d6l.44356$2:

    > My Internet upload speed is below 20kb, while my download speed is
    > fine. i am on 10mb broadband location warrington,lowton. Modem is
    > motorola sb4200. This problem started last week ago.
    >

    > Thanks

    virginmedia.com is the problem - good luck with that.

    --
    Jerry, aka HP

    "I hate the color black and just can't wait for night time" -
    Florists bigballs
    Mal Broadhurst, Dec 30, 2008

  3. Tony

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 00:31:48 +0000, Tony wrote:

    > My Internet upload speed is below 20kb, while my download speed is
    > fine. i am on 10mb broadband location warrington,lowton. Modem is
    > motorola sb4200. This problem started last week ago.

    What would you like anyone in here to do about that?

    Call your fucking ISP, you ignorant stooge.

    Dan C, Dec 30, 2008
  4. Tony

    doS Guest

    upload speed to where?