Problems with SIP.conf configuration

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Mäuschen, Jan 18, 2009.

  1. Mäuschen

    Mäuschen

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hi!!!

    I'm configuring a Asterisk central and I've found some problems while i was trying to connect my Asterisk to PBX. The problem is that i can not phone from my mobil phone to my asterisk ( it says that it's busy ) but I can phone from an extension of my asterisk to my mobil phone. I write my sip.conf and my extensions.conf.

    register => my_user : my_password @ adamvozip.es/adamvozip

    ;LLamadas externas
    [adamvozip]
    type=friend
    secret= password
    username=my_user
    authname=my_user
    fromuser=my_user
    host=adamvozip.es
    fromdomain=adamvozip.es
    insecure=very
    canreinvite=yes
    nat=yes
    dtmfmode=rfc2833
    context=externas_pbx;
    disallow=all;

    and my extension.conf

    [externas_pbx]

    exten => _.,n,Goto(menu,10,1)

    I will be very thankful if you could help me with this problem.

    Mäuschen, Jan 18, 2009