problems with re-coding...encoding....

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by burris, Feb 16, 2005.

  1. burris

    burris Guest

    I started with this...DVDSCR.Xvid-mof.....

    From this I got 2 files..mof-vd1.avi..and mof-vd2.avi..

    Next since I have virtually every program imaginable, I tried
    encoding...re-coding and such.

    I tried DVD2ONE..IFOedit..ImTOO Mpeg encoder..VOBedit and others, and
    ultimately ended up with a file including the correct files..BUP..IFO,
    etc., all in one folder. I then tried DVD2ONE which seemed to join the
    two sets of VOBs and proceeded to burn to a DVD.

    The DVD plays just fine on my PC, but exhibits a non-compatibility error
    on my stand alone. I used DVD-R and tried various forms of encoding and
    joining, to no avail.

    Thanks for any help....

    burris

    burris, Feb 16, 2005