    Laszlo Plook Guest

    I am have my camera on "Portrait Mode". But my pictures are being
    always in landscape. Plees help. I get confused.

    Laszlo Plook, Feb 6, 2004

  2. Laszlo Plook

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    Laszlo Plook wrote:
    > I am have my camera on "Portrait Mode". But my pictures are being
    > always in landscape. Plees help. I get confused.

    Good one - :) :) :)

    Ken

    Ken Weitzel, Feb 6, 2004

  3. Laszlo Plook

    Linda_N Guest

    "Laszlo Plook" <> wrote in message
    > I am have my camera on "Portrait Mode". But my pictures are being
    > always in landscape. Plees help. I get confused.

    Did you try rotating the camera?

    What camera are you using?

    Linda.

    Linda_N, Feb 6, 2004
  4. Laszlo Plook

    m II Guest

    Laszlo Plook wrote:

    > I am have my camera on "Portrait Mode". But my pictures are being
    > always in landscape. Plees help. I get confused.

    Similar problem here. Panorama mode shows no pans. Or pots. How can I
    display food shots properly without them?

    Attila II

    --
    __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
    / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

    m II, Feb 7, 2004
  5. Laszlo Plook

    . Guest

    "m II" <> wrote in message
    > Laszlo Plook wrote:
    >
    > > I am have my camera on "Portrait Mode". But my pictures are being
    > > always in landscape. Plees help. I get confused.

    > Similar problem here. Panorama mode shows no pans. Or pots. How can I
    > display food shots properly without them?
    >

    > Attila II

    I agree, best turn the subject on his or her side to correct the problem. As
    to the food shots you are on your own.

    ., Feb 7, 2004
  6. Laszlo Plook

    JohnO Guest

    "." <?@?.?> wrote in message

    > "m II" <> wrote in message
    > > Laszlo Plook wrote:
    > >
    > > > I am have my camera on "Portrait Mode". But my pictures are being
    > > > always in landscape. Plees help. I get confused.

    > I agree, best turn the subject on his or her side to correct the problem.

    Why that is just plain silly!
    Suppose you want a shot of a very tall building in "Portrait Mode"? I
    would suggest you lay on YOUR side to take the shot. That would be a much
    easier solution.

    Glad to be of help :)

    JohnO, Feb 8, 2004
  7. Laszlo Plook

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    JohnO wrote:
    > "." <?@?.?> wrote in message
    >
    >>"m II" <> wrote in message

    >>I agree, best turn the subject on his or her side to correct the problem.

    > Why that is just plain silly!
    > Suppose you want a shot of a very tall building in "Portrait Mode"? I
    > would suggest you lay on YOUR side to take the shot. That would be a much
    > easier solution.
    >
    > Glad to be of help :)

    Hey, that's really foolish! NO photographer worth his
    salt is going to be caught lying down on the job... might
    fall asleep and miss lunch.

    What an experienced pro does is jump up in the air...
    hang there while the earth rotates to the proper angle...
    then drop back to earth and click...

    Ken

    Ken Weitzel, Feb 9, 2004
  8. Laszlo Plook

    m II Guest

    Ken Weitzel wrote:

    > Hey, that's really foolish! NO photographer worth his
    > salt is going to be caught lying down on the job... might
    > fall asleep and miss lunch.
    >
    > What an experienced pro does is jump up in the air...
    > hang there while the earth rotates to the proper angle...
    > then drop back to earth and click...

    I used to do just that until one day an eclipse caught me off guard. I
    twisted an ankle when I came back down to a now darkened earth and
    landed on an unseen rock. I'm wiser now.

    mike

    --

    m II, Feb 9, 2004