    same

    Help me please.
    Thanks.
    Roberto Hernández, Nov 30, 2005

  2. Here is a post written by Charlie Russel, worth check out about issues
    concerning Office Outlook and Small Business Server 2003.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/11/03/74274.aspx
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 30, 2005

  3. Roberto --
    Known SBS problem.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/11/03/74274.aspx

    (I run in an SBS environment, by the way.)
    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 30, 2005
  4. Excelent.
    Thanks.

    Roberto Hernández, Dec 1, 2005
  5. No, thank Charlie. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 1, 2005