    All information is welcome.

    Thanks,
    klcheshire
    Ken L. Cheshire, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Ken L. Cheshire

    Shinner Guest

    "Ken L. Cheshire" <> wrote in news:LhPfd.116279$yp.85503
    @bignews1.bellsouth.net:

    > Is anyone else having difficulty with audio on the No Quarter: Jimmy
    > Page & Robert Plant Unledded DVD?
    >
    > I am getting bad crackling in the front speakers on the stereo and the
    > 5.1 audio tracks (I cannot attest to the DTS track because I don't have
    > DTS) that sound like the speakers are distorting but it appears to be on
    > the disc and is not the speakers at all.

    Just bought it...watching now, not experiencing any crackling. Checked the
    2.0, 5.1 and DTS audio. Mine sounds fine.

    Got a specific time this happens or is it throughout the disc?
    Shinner, Oct 28, 2004

  3. Randomly throughout the disc. When I pause and go back it happens in the
    same places so I can duplicate. I guess I'll just exchange it.

    Thanks

    Ken L. Cheshire, Oct 28, 2004