    computer. i have a crossover cable. when i connect the xbox to the pc, it
    only sends packets, or receives packets one of those. how can i make it so
    my xbox and pc share an internet connection so i can play xbox live?
    =?Utf-8?B?bWV0YWxtYSBu?=, Nov 12, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWV0YWxtYSBu?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    From Network/Internet perspective your X-Box is just another computer on
    the Network.

    May be this can Help.

    Basic Options for Internet Connection Sharing -

    Hubs, routers, switches, DSL, LANs, WANs...? -

    The page above was written by me ages ago. You might ignore the prices and
    Brand recommendations. The principles however are still the same.

    Connection Diagram With Cable/DSL Router:
    http://www.ezlan.net/~network/router.jpg

    Installing Network: http://www.ezlan.net/installing.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking.

    "metalma n" <> wrote in message
    > can someone please walk me through network bridging on my comp. i have
    > windows xp. it is connected wirelessly and i wanted to connect my xbox to

    my

    Jack, Nov 14, 2004