Problems with network after SP2 Install

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?TWVsenk=?=, Mar 28, 2005.

  1. I'm having issues with my network after an install of SP2.

    Each time I start my computer, I have to physically go in and start the
    DHCP. I can not share any files what-so-ever with either computer on the
    network. It just tells me that either the network is not present or it's not
    been started.

    I went into :
    %SystemRoot%\System32\services.msc /s

    To see if there were other services that also needed to be started. I tried
    the wireless zero configuration and got the Error 1067 saying the process
    terminated unexpectidly.

    I tried starting Windows Firewall/ICS and got that the dependency service or
    group failed to start.

    My network was fine before I isntalled Sp2 now all of a sudden, I have no
    net work any longer.

    Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix or am I just SOL?

    Mel

    =?Utf-8?B?TWVsenk=?=, Mar 28, 2005

  2. I have the same problem with lost networking after SP2 install. Prior to SP2
    I had networking with all three machines with wireless ability. Now I have no
    network only internet capability.

    Don

    =?Utf-8?B?RG9u?=, Mar 31, 2005