    over, and the disk gets ejected. I already went to Nero's home page to
    look for answers but found none. Thanks for any help.

    , Oct 17, 2003

  2. Frederic Guest

    Are you writing all thoses files directly at the root of the cdrom drive?
    There is a limitation ( I can't find the exact info at the moment If I
    remember well it's 255 files). I suggest that you create a folder at the
    root and you put your files inside that folder. You can put as many files as
    you want in a folder.

    --
    Frederic
    http://fredsfastcram.netfirms.com