Problems with my Network in order to connect Samsung Blu-ray Disk

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by cuddie, Jan 5, 2010.

  1. cuddie

    cuddie Guest

    I fot the appropriate adapter to do this as stated in Samsing's manual.
    However, when unable to connect to our home wireless connection I went online
    to find out what "terms" appearing on the ssreen meant and to make a long
    story short, once I put CMD in Run and then entering ipconfig I found out
    that my laptop has some things which are not enabled; which is most likely
    why I cannot connect to the Internet without the cable with the phone jacks
    on each end connected to my PC. However, it was at one time connected to our
    home wireless network.

    I'm not sure how much I can put here for the ipconfig results so I'll just
    put what I think may be my problem:

    Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]

    Windows IP Configuration
    IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
    WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

    Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:
    Everything here is OK

    Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection:
    Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :

    Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface:
    Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
    NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Disabled

    Tunnel adapter Automatic Tunneling Pseudo-Interface:
    Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
    NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Disabled

    Tunnel adapter Automatic Tunneling Pseudo-Interface:
    Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
    NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Disabled

    I notice the last 2 have the same topic name but the only difference in
    their body is Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
    Description

    and I left out the indentifying info but it's different for each one.

    As I said, I'm not too good at knowing how much info to paste here but I
    think I have the pertinent issues which are going on, or shouod I say NOT
    going on.

    Thank you in advance for your help. I sincerely appreciate it. If more
    info is needed please contact me or post here.

    cuddie, Jan 5, 2010

  2. Hi
    According to the IPconfig your do not have a valid installation of a network
    card.
    Maybe this can Help.
    For Wireless, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    For Wire, http://www.ezlan.net/debug.html