    required papers -and I received a certificate.

    From there they escallated it to another team & since then I've not managed
    to get any meaningful update or eta from them. Last time someone was
    supposed to call me back -which didn't happen...

    Im frustrated that I've spend all this time & effort to pass these papers,
    just to be mucked around by MS themselves. Im looking to apply for new job
    positions shortly but I can't categorically say Im MCSE 2003 at the moment...

    Any suggests??

    Anthony
    =?Utf-8?B?QXNod2luYQ==?=, Mar 21, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QXNod2luYQ==?=

    Beoweolf Guest

    Nope, sounds like you have covered all the bases. Keep one doing what you
    are doing. Things don't happen overnight with Microsoft certification, your
    situation of moving from NT to 2003 has got to be causing them to pull
    archived records. Despite popular, commonly accepted rumor...they don't just
    hand out certifications like invitations to condo vacation weekends. Squeaky
    wheel gets greased.

    Beoweolf, Mar 21, 2006

  3. March 20, 2006

    Did you try contacting the MCP RSC? -- Direct hotline for problems & other
    questions?

    If you are actually talking about the RSC... that sounds odd.

    Let me know if you need to know how to find an RSC phone number.

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site/Blog: http://CactiDevelopers.ResDev.Net/

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Mar 21, 2006
  4. Hi Anthony,
    Please contact the regional call center and they should be able ot help. If
    that doesn't work for you, post back up here and I'll see if I can do
    something.
    Sorry for the problems.

    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MSFT], Mar 21, 2006
  5. Thanks, yep I'll keep squeaking & hopefully soon I'll all be sorted out. Not
    sure why they'd need to go into the archives, all my NT4 papers are there in
    my current transcript??

    =?Utf-8?B?QXNod2luYQ==?=, Mar 21, 2006
  6. Hi Joseph,

    Definately would be keen to get the number, Im in New Zealand (AsiaPac
    region).

    =?Utf-8?B?QXNod2luYQ==?=, Mar 22, 2006
  7. March 21, 2006

    Here you go... http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/southpac.asp

    Hopefully those are toll-free! :) Let us know if you have more problems...
    thanks!

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Mar 22, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QXNod2luYQ==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 20, 2006 at 8:23pm "Ashwina" blathered:

    > I finished my final MCSE 2003 paper

    Maybe that's your problem. The "paper" they give you at the testing center is
    just for writing down notes. The actual exam is taken on this thing called a
    "computer". Being an MCSE, perhaps you've heard of them.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    After all is said and done, a lot more is said than done.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 22, 2006
  9. Hi Joseph,

    Unfortunately that is the number I have been calling... Still no go
    unfortuantely, someone again promised to call me back so here's hoping.

    Regards

    Anthony

    =?Utf-8?B?QXNod2luYQ==?=, Mar 30, 2006
  10. Hi Andy,

    It is the regional call centre that i've been dealing with. It has been
    over 1 month now & I still don't have an update. Called them again
    yesterday, still no update from the support team they had escallated it to
    (they are all the same company??). They promised to call me back yesterday,
    so far no call (again)...

    Anthony

    =?Utf-8?B?QXNod2luYQ==?=, Mar 30, 2006
  11. Nice try at growing a sense of humour. Keep it up, you'll get there one day...

    I've passed all the MCSE "EXAMS" ie via Prometric certification. My online
    transcript inclues all Windows 2003 exams required for the NT4.0 upgrade
    path. Transcript also has all previous exams -the NT4.0 right thru to the
    Windows 3.1 exam I did in 1995 (maybe I need to get out more?).

    That's why I don't understand what the hold up is? It's all there right in
    front of them!

    Anthony

    =?Utf-8?B?QXNod2luYQ==?=, Mar 31, 2006