    --

    Peter James
    Change AT to @ to reply

    Peter James, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Peter James

    Peter James Guest

    On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 20:53:10 +0000, Peter James
    <> wrote:

    >I am trying to set up Mozilla as described in
    >www.geocities.com/yosponge Trying to get Mozilla to use HTTP Proxy
    >localhost at port 8080 returns a "unable to connect, check your proxy
    >settings".
    >Can anyone point me in the right direction on this please. TIA

    Look, I'm sorry. I've just read the Manual for Proxomitron, and of
    course it has to be running before it can filter the output of the
    browser. I will now sit in the corner and place my dunce's hat firmly
    on my head.
    I repeat "RTFM" idiot.
    --

    Peter James