    and whenever I get to the end of the form and hit the submit button, it just
    returns me to the order page - has anyone else seen this?

    CK
    ChrisK, Jan 10, 2005

  2. ChrisK

    Mark McGee Guest

    Thanks for the information. I had no idea that a slipcase was being
    offered. I just ordered it and it went right through with no problem. The
    only thing I can suggest is to try again.

    Mark McGee, Jan 10, 2005

  3. ChrisK

    kaydigi Guest

    "ChrisK" <> wrote in message
    >I have been trying to place the order for the Lord of the Rings slip case
    > and whenever I get to the end of the form and hit the submit button, it
    > just
    > returns me to the order page - has anyone else seen this?
    >
    > CK

    Try a different brwoser
    kaydigi, Jan 10, 2005
  4. ChrisK

    Bratboy Guest

    By any chance are you running any sort of ad/popup blocker? If so maybe
    thats causing your problem. My first guess was going to be that maybe they
    ran out, unlikely but they did say limited quanities, but since someone else
    followed your info and did order it must be something else.I seem to recall
    they want you to enter the 3 digit number on the back of CC when you order,
    did you get that? You say it takes you back to main order page...is there
    nothing in red or flagged as needed? I got bounced back once when I ordered
    because I'd forgotten to put email addy at the very end but after that it
    went thru fine.

    Bratboy, Jan 10, 2005
  5. ChrisK

    ChrisK Guest

    Thanks for these responses - it ended up being the particular browser I was
    using.

    ChrisK, Jan 16, 2005