Problems with Kodak Easyshare

Discussion in 'Software' started by grandy, Jan 8, 2010.

1. grandy

grandy

First off, sorry for making this account just for asking a question, but I just can't find this answer anywhere and you guys seem to know how these things work.

Anywhat, me and my family bought a new Kodak camera to our trip to Argentina, and took a lot of pictures. A lot of.

Upon coming back and trying to put them on the computer, we first find out that the camera does not connect with the computer through the USB slot like our last digital camera, which we simply opened like it was another slot, like a MP3 player. You know, C:/ , D:/, E:/, stuff like that. Well, Kodak demands us to install the software if we want pictures in the comp.

The real problem is, tought: We can't delete the pictures. We select them, click on the garbage can, and it asks us if we want to send it to the garbage. We do. The pictures disappear, but do not appear on the garbage can, and they still occupy space on the PC's memory now, after my father went around trying to fix the problem by doing everything we did again and again trying to figure out what was wrong, we don't have a single megabite left of free space on the computer, and we still can't find the "deleted" pictures to properly delete them.

All help is apreciated, and I thank you in advance.

grandy, Jan 8, 2010
    1. Advertising