    didnt work. So I bought the batteries and big surprise, I cant get it
    to turn on. Maybe someone with more experiance then me could tell me
    what is wrong with the camera?

    chloe253, Oct 23, 2005

  2. chloe253

    Anabella M. Guest

    Hi Chloe253, this is very hard to answer...

    You didn't give a lot of details, ie: What model? What brand and type of
    batteries?

    You say it was brand new, but obviously, the box was opened since the
    battery was missing.
    Maybe it was not as brand new as you were told...

    If everything was included in it, as you said, was there a warranty
    card?
    A support phone number?
    Are the batteries charged ok?
    Did you try the AC adapter (if one was included)?

    If you can't get it to work, you only lost $10 and the cost of the
    battery!
    Give it to a hobbyist to use for parts.

    Good luck, Anabella

    Anabella M., Oct 23, 2005