    code: 0

    Can anyone help me?
    Thanks.

    chantal, Nov 25, 2003

  2. chantal

    alexandrew Guest

    Uninstall your anti virus and try and see if you can close any page or not.

    alexandrew, Nov 25, 2003

  3. chantal

    Boomer Guest

    chantal, <> wrote:

    > Hi,whenever I go on the web with explorer, I cannot close anything
    > ounce I go to any site.I've checked for virus with Norton but even
    > after cleaning up my PC nothing changed...I thought the problem was
    > with internet explorer so I downloaded a newer version, still, the
    > problem persists.
    > Also, I get a script error message every time:
    > line: 2
    > car: 9
    > error:incorrect character
    > code: 0
    >
    > Can anyone help me?
    > Thanks.

    Install, at least, the first three.
    Check for updates weekly and use often. :)

    Ad-aware (Aims at Adware/Spyware.)
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    SpybotSD Aims for the dialers, trojans, hijackers and
    security/privacy issues.
    http://www.safer-networking.org/

    Spyware Blaster

    http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

    Info on above and more.

    Parasites: Cookies, Dialers, Keyloggers, Trackers
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/bhoindex.htm

    ~ Spyware Information ~
    http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

    --Unsolicited commercial software list and info--
    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/

    --Other software--
    http://www.wilders.org/

    Newsgroup: alt.privacy.spyware

    --
    I need to go lie down in a darkened room.
    -anOLDun

    Boomer, Nov 25, 2003
  4. chantal

    DH Guest

    It sounds like you've got a virus. Norton won't catch 'em all. None of them
    will. Try another anti-virus....."Get a second opinion".

    DH, Nov 25, 2003