    No Product Key can be returned at this time.
    If quantity does not equal '1', please correct the quantity and re-submit.

    Is there any other place to get the x64 demo for download?
    =?Utf-8?B?SyBXYWx0ZXI=?=, Dec 27, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SyBXYWx0ZXI=?=

    John John Guest

    Get it on cd instead, it's worth it. They say "4 to 6 weeks for
    shipping" but usually it's way less than that for stuff from Microsoft.
    You'll forget about it then all of of a sudden it will be in your
    mailbox... six weeks later...

    John

    oh, here: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/evaluation/trial.mspx

    John John, Dec 27, 2005

  3. Would be nice if Mr. Gorter [MSFT] could give us a update on whats going on
    with the downloadable trial.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, Dec 27, 2005
  4. Yes indeed. I have been trying Since early yesterday and from Multiple
    machines with no success.

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxhbg==?=, Dec 27, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SyBXYWx0ZXI=?=

    Randy Guest

    And it will install without a hitch -- or much user intervention at all --
    in well under an hour. ;~) I received my copies in about 3 weeks back when
    it was first RTM...

    On the other hand, those using the technology advancement program (tradeup)
    or whatever it was called; it's now RIP, had all sorts of troubles ordering
    and receiving their copies.

    Randy, Dec 28, 2005