    IE set in exceptions?
    TIA
    Arkady
    Arkady Frenkel, Oct 3, 2006

  2. Just opened laptop and automatically connected to network ( one of
    neighbour's ) and entered IE , when I saw that it's not mine I reconnected
    to my secured network but alas... no internet.
    I went to f/w and removed IE from exceptions list. After OK I opened IE and
    ....wow I have internet back.

    Arkady

    Arkady Frenkel, Oct 3, 2006