problems with eDataSecurity ACER 4520

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by El Pablo, Apr 29, 2008.

  1. El Pablo

    El Pablo Guest

    Hi, i have a problem with my Notebook Acer 4520 the module
    eDataSecurtiy was corrupeted , when i turn on the Notebook and log on
    with my user , then apperance a "pop up" window showme the message
    that it missing one "DLL" and that reinstalling that aplication
    (eDataSecurity) will solve the problem.

    I downladed the eDataSecurity and unzipped on my hard disk but when i
    try to run the "exe"
    Windows Vista sendme a message like that:

    " Error: C:\setup.exe
    i canĀ“t found module "

    if i reboot the Lap on "safe mode recovery directory" (sorry for my
    traduction but the messages are in Spanish)
    i can run the "setup" without problems but in the middle of the
    process , crash because
    "cant write o edit the file C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers " then the
    process roll back
    and finish without install eDataSecurity

    the installation is made with the user Administrator

    what is the problem? what is the wrong pass ?

    thanks for your help.
    El Pablo, Apr 29, 2008