    Anyone could help me please?

    regards

    Albert
    Albert Franco, Apr 18, 2004

  2. "Albert Franco" <> wrote in message
    news:njwgc.128$...
    > I bought a dvdr for my computer 2 months ago and everytime i record a dvd
    > into a disk it wont play in some dvd players.My recorder is a BTC and I am
    > using the following blank dvd discsBulkpaq dvd+r 4xspeed.
    >
    > I am encoding it via nero but once the dvd is burned it wont play in some
    > dvds players I tryed 4 players and out of them 4 only played in 1.
    >
    > Anyone could help me please?
    >

    > regards
    >

    > Albert

    Try burning at a lower speed.
    Some dvd players don't like Dvd+r media
    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Apr 18, 2004

  3. Albert Franco

    Tim Guest

    Albert Franco wrote:
    > I bought a dvdr for my computer 2 months ago and everytime i record a
    > dvd into a disk it wont play in some dvd players.My recorder is a BTC
    > and I am using the following blank dvd discsBulkpaq dvd+r 4xspeed.
    >
    > I am encoding it via nero but once the dvd is burned it wont play in
    > some dvds players I tryed 4 players and out of them 4 only played in
    > 1.
    >
    > Anyone could help me please?

    Not all DVD formats will play in all players. Some players won't play
    any recordable disks, others will only play DVD-R. I'd guess that out of
    the four you tried, only one is capable of playing the DVD+R format.
    Tim, Apr 18, 2004
  4. How could i set a slower speed??
    Regards

    Albert

    Albert Franco, Apr 18, 2004
  5. So what is best me buying to record dvd?? could you give me any tips
    please.

    Thanks again

    Albert

    Albert Franco, Apr 18, 2004
  6. Albert Franco

    Tim Guest

    Albert Franco wrote:
    > So what is best me buying to record dvd?? could you give me any tips
    > please.

    Find out what formats work for both your player and writer and use that
    Tim, Apr 20, 2004
  7. Albert Franco

    pat Guest

    I use dvd-r in my dvd burner try that and I think you will be happier
    also go to this link and search for the difference. between dvd - R and dvd
    + R

    http://www.dvdrwhelp.com/

    pat, Apr 24, 2004