    I have even tried with the anti-virus shut-off, but no result
    Is there anyone who could give me the proper solution?

    Thanks

    Harold, Mar 25, 2007

  2. Harold

    def456 Guest

    "Harold" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I have problems with my HP Pavillion smartline with Lite-on dvd.
    > It is impossible to play a dvd. I have looked on the web for a
    > solution, but all I can find are solutions concerning different
    > burning rate etc. But I have even problems with bought original dvd's.
    > I shows problems with video and sound playback.
    > I have tried to increase the buffer whilst playback, but even then no
    > acceptable result.
    > I have even tried with the anti-virus shut-off, but no result
    > Is there anyone who could give me the proper solution?

    More info is needed... What model DVD drive? What DVD playing software (name
    & version)? What kind of DVDs are you trying to play (movies, or what?)?
    Processor & speed, RAM, op system? Also, describe the symptoms in more
    detail.

    def456, Mar 26, 2007

  3. Harold

    Harold Guest

    On Mar 26, 6:31 am, "def456" <> wrote:
    > "Harold" <> wrote in message

    > > I have problems with my HP Pavillion smartline with Lite-on dvd.
    > > It is impossible to play a dvd. I have looked on the web for a
    > > solution, but all I can find are solutions concerning different
    > > burning rate etc. But I have even problems with bought original dvd's.
    > > I shows problems with video and sound playback.
    > > I have tried to increase the buffer whilst playback, but even then no
    > > acceptable result.
    > > I have even tried with the anti-virus shut-off, but no result
    > > Is there anyone who could give me the proper solution?

    > More info is needed... What model DVD drive? What DVD playing software (name
    > & version)? What kind of DVDs are you trying to play (movies, or what?)?
    > Processor & speed, RAM, op system? Also, describe the symptoms in more
    > detail.

    Model: Lite-On
    PC: smartline 7620 (all in model)
    All sorts DVD's: movies for the kids (cars, ice2, brother bear); all
    orginal dvd's
    Symptoms: it is like watching a movie with a to small processor, but
    this can not be the case, in my believe

    Harold, Mar 31, 2007