    Regards,

    René
    , Sep 6, 2008

  2. Uli Link Guest

    schrieb:
    > The Ethernet Interface from the Cisco Aironet gets a IP via DHCP. I
    > have access to the Web Interface and to the IOS Shell. I made the
    > basic configuration under Express Security and Express Setup. Not I
    > can connect to the AP from a wireless client. The client gets a IP
    > through the AP from my DHCP server. But, I can´t ping any clients in
    > my network. I can ping the AP from my wireless clients. But i get only
    > a few replies. The latency is over 90% over 100ms.

    If your WLAN client runs on battery power, most WLAN cards use power
    saving modes. This would explain such latencies. Setting your WLAN card
    to CAM or turning power saving mode to off or minimal and your latency
    should go down to about 3 to 5 msec.

    What IOS version?
    What datarates configured on the radio interface of the AP?
    Both antennas connected or diversity settings set to the correct antenna
    connector?
    Speed/Duplex setting of the FastEthernet0 interface?
    What WLAN client hardware?
    What security settings?

    --
    Uli