    any sugestions ?

    Thanks in advance

    Javier
    Javier, Feb 2, 2005

  2. In article <0zbMd.29767$>,
    Javier <> wrote:
    : I have a Central PIX 515UR configured as easyvpn Server.

    : When I try to connect as vpn client using a cisco 800 router, the
    :connection couldnot be established and the syslog record this error message:

    : %CRYPTO-6-IKMP_MODE_FAILURE: Processing of Aggressive ­mode failed with
    :peer at 200.200.200.200

    This might help perhaps:

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_v51/relnotes/pixrn515.htm

    When the Cisco Secure VPN Client is using aggressive mode, the ISAKMP
    identity of the PIX Firewall should be configured to use the address
    parameter:

    isakmp identity address

    Using the isakmp identity hostname command on the PIX Firewall with
    aggressive mode configured on the Cisco Secure VPN Client causes the
    tunnel setup to fail because of the mismatch in identity.
    --
    Whose posting was this .signature Google'd from?
    Walter Roberson, Feb 2, 2005