    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar

    I use Win XP Professional. Intel

    Any other information needed please?

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Oct 30, 2006

  2. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Guest

    "Chaudhry Nijjhar" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I have Brother MFC-7820N Printer/Fax machine and some times I get problem
    >with not getting the faxes to PC at all. I reload the Driver with Repair
    >option and mostly it gets sorted out.
    >
    >Today, I have tried twice to sort out and the following message comes:-
    >
    >The Brother FAX RECEIVE program must be started for you to receive PC Faxes.
    >
    >Faxes appear in different mode:- brfrxo71.tif and not the readable
    >Fax30-10-2006.......tif
    >
    >How do I start my PC fax receive programme?

    ?
    Might check to see if it requires a service running
    Start | Run <type in> services.msc <enter>

    See if there is a Fax service and if so it's started.

    --
    http://www.refdesk.com/

    , Oct 30, 2006

  3. <> wrote in message
    > "Chaudhry Nijjhar" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>I have Brother MFC-7820N Printer/Fax machine and some times I get problem
    >>with not getting the faxes to PC at all. I reload the Driver with Repair
    >>option and mostly it gets sorted out.
    >>
    >>Today, I have tried twice to sort out and the following message comes:-
    >>
    >>The Brother FAX RECEIVE program must be started for you to receive PC
    >>Faxes.
    >>
    >>Faxes appear in different mode:- brfrxo71.tif and not the readable
    >>Fax30-10-2006.......tif
    >>
    >>How do I start my PC fax receive programme?

    > ?
    > Might check to see if it requires a service running
    > Start | Run <type in> services.msc <enter>
    >
    > See if there is a Fax service and if so it's started.
    >
    > --
    > http://www.refdesk.com/

    Yes. I went to Fax services and it is automatic.

    I was also getting warning that there is not enough space on my PC and I
    should delete some programmes. But there is a lot of free space on my C
    Drive.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Oct 31, 2006
  4. "Chaudhry Nijjhar" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    >> "Chaudhry Nijjhar" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hi,
    >>>
    >>>I have Brother MFC-7820N Printer/Fax machine and some times I get problem
    >>>with not getting the faxes to PC at all. I reload the Driver with Repair
    >>>option and mostly it gets sorted out.
    >>>
    >>>Today, I have tried twice to sort out and the following message comes:-
    >>>
    >>>The Brother FAX RECEIVE program must be started for you to receive PC
    >>>Faxes.
    >>>
    >>>Faxes appear in different mode:- brfrxo71.tif and not the readable
    >>>Fax30-10-2006.......tif
    >>>
    >>>How do I start my PC fax receive programme?

    >> ?
    >> Might check to see if it requires a service running
    >> Start | Run <type in> services.msc <enter>
    >>
    >> See if there is a Fax service and if so it's started.
    >>
    >> --
    >> http://www.refdesk.com/

    > Yes. I went to Fax services and it is automatic.
    >
    > I was also getting warning that there is not enough space on my PC and I
    > should delete some programmes. But there is a lot of free space on my C
    > Drive.
    >
    > Rajinder

    I did run the CD- driver and it says it could not install the hardware in
    full.

    Now, I get couple of faxes and afterwards the same problem.

    Should I remove the driver altogether and reinstall every thing. Would I
    lose my data?

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Oct 31, 2006
  5. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Guest

    "Chaudhry Nijjhar" <> wrote:

    >"Chaudhry Nijjhar" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message

    >> I was also getting warning that there is not enough space on my PC and I
    >> should delete some programmes. But there is a lot of free space on my C
    >> Drive.

    Defrag your drive.

    >I did run the CD- driver and it says it could not install the hardware in
    >full.

    When you get that message again, google it, someone else must be
    having the same problem that found a solution.

    >Now, I get couple of faxes and afterwards the same problem.

    Then it does work, look for limits on pages or space, defrag your
    drive :)

    >Should I remove the driver altogether and reinstall every thing. Would I
    >lose my data?

    I wouldn't think you would lose your data removing and reinstalling
    your drivers, - uninstalling and reinstalling the program itself you
    could.

    --
    NASA Says Hubble Repair Mission Is a Go
    http://tinyurl.com/ygs7fd