    until I find a knowledgeable person.

    Has anyone else been having problems similar to this?

    Eddie
    er_adventures, Aug 28, 2007

  2. In article <>,
    er_adventures <> wrote:

    > Has anyone else noticed increased problems with the Blockbuster Online
    > program despite the cost recently being significantly raised?
    >
    > During the last 6 weeks my movie queue has gotten stuck 4 or 5
    > times... by stuck I mean no new movies will ship until I contact
    > Blockbuster's customer service department.
    >
    > What is especially irritating about the situation is that some of the
    > customer service personnel seemed somewhat uneducated and say
    > something like 'don't worry about it, the problem will eventually fix
    > itself'. What I end up having to do is keep contacting Blockbuster
    > until I find a knowledgeable person.
    >
    > Has anyone else been having problems similar to this?
    >
    > Eddie

    When they raised the prices and offered less for more, you should do
    what many others have done. Move to Netflix.
    Lloyd Parsons, Aug 28, 2007

  3. er_adventures

    GREG NIEMI Guest

    It has always been the same problem, even netflix is getting bad

    GREG NIEMI, Aug 28, 2007
  4. er_adventures

    def456 Guest

    No problems here with Blockbuster.
    What raise? No raise here. Mine is $16.99/mo for 3 out at a time, movies
    thru the mail (only).
    My suggestion is to close your account and open a new one with a different
    email address etc. That might fix it.

    def456, Aug 29, 2007