    anybody knows what's going on?

    I am waiting some orders to be processed from they but still nothing
    and now these problems ...
    Arminio, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Arminio

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << Their site doesn't work for few days, they don't reply on mails ...
    anybody knows what's going on? >><BR><BR>

    Their site seems to be working fine, now.

    I've placed a couple of recent orders from here in the US in recent weeks. One
    arrived safely last week and another was dispatched a couple of days ago.

    I've never had problems getting emails answered in the past, though I'd haven't
    written them specifically in the past eight months or so.
    SoHillsGuy, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Arminio

    Guest

    On 12 Nov 2003 04:22:10 -0800, (Arminio)
    wrote:

    >Their site doesn't work for few days, they don't reply on mails ...
    >anybody knows what's going on?
    >
    >I am waiting some orders to be processed from they but still nothing
    >and now these problems ...

    Been working for me the last few days.
    , Nov 14, 2003