Problems with Behr Stain

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by sales@rainbowtarp.net, May 7, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I applied Behr Super Raw Hide stain on my cedar siding on two
    houses,within 6 months they started turning black and peeling under the
    stain. A year later I heard of a law suit in the state of Washington
    just above us here in Oregon. They had just won a lawsuit on the same
    issue in Washington. I called them and they told me they were
    considering a nationwide class action suit and if I was interested in
    joining they would include me. I said sure so they send me a packet to
    fill out I had all my receipts photos, empty cans and a sample of my
    black siding I sent it back and waited calling them every couple of
    months for updates this went on for a couple of years. Finally I got a
    letter from a claims administrator telling me we had won the law suit
    and soon as they had all the information from all the claimants we
    would be reimbursed. I waited a couple of months and called again .
    this went on several months. Finally I received a denial letter
    claiming I had no damage. Mind you I have documented proof. The letter
    stated I could appeal the decision and gave me an address to send the
    application for appeal to. I called the attorneys office in Washington
    and all of their numbers had been disconnected. I suspected then I was
    had. I contacted a private attorney that does my corporate stuff and he
    sent a notice of appeal and asked for a response from the independent
    claims administrator. He got no response so He sent another registered
    letter and still no response. Then he called them and spoke to a
    gentleman on the phone who told him he had no such letter and after a
    while finally admitted they received it after my attorney told the man
    it was signed for. My attorney asked the gentleman for his last name
    and he would not give it to him. That was the last contact I had with
    him. I could not afford to have my attorney send another letter as it
    was costly and they were not responding anyway. I contacted the State
    Attorney Generals office and they asked me if the settlement was done
    by a court order and I said yes then I was told They could not do
    anything about it if it was sent from a court. It was over their
    jurisdiction. I have pretty much given up on getting compensated for my
    loss it involved siding on two houses. It is a shame the working man
    gets treated this way. The Judge Probably got his cut as well as who
    knows who paid the administrator and what may have happened to the
    original attorneys. I am sure this happens in many such cases They know
    the working man cannot afford to fight it. They split the money and
    run. If you know anyone who can help me bring this to national
    attention or forward this e-mail to someone who cares would you please.
    Someone needs to do something about it.

    Sincerely: Gary A. Wolfer
    33769 Red Bridge Rd.
    Albany, Oregon 97322
    If you are a member of this class action suit and have been denied
    e-mail me at

    , May 7, 2005

  2. Doug Robbins Guest

    WTF does this crap have to do with digital photography?

    Doug Robbins, May 7, 2005