    I would be grateful for any hints.

    Thanks,
    Georg

    Georg Schmidt, Dec 4, 2005

  2. OK, I will answer my own question, in case someone else might have the
    same problem. The ASUS utilities that come with the card are crap,
    delete them. Now go to www.ralinktech.com and download the RT2500 driver
    and install it. That's it, WPA-PSK connections should work.

    Georg

    Georg Schmidt, Dec 9, 2005

  3. Georg Schmidt

    Frank

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Thank you very much

    Hello Georg,
    I only registered for this forum in order to thank you for the information about the ASUS WL-197G network card.
    Finally, I could rest in peace.
    Thanks a lot,
    Frank

    Frank, Jun 17, 2006
  4. Georg Schmidt

    BadgerBadgerMushroom

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Anybody actually have a link for this. I know I'm probably pissing in the wind on this one.

    BadgerBadgerMushroom, Oct 27, 2007