    Does anyone else have this problem, and know of a fix?

    Cheers

    Scott

    Scott McCarthy, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Scott McCarthy

    Tevfik Yucek Guest

    On 2003-11-16, Scott McCarthy <> wrote:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > Does anyone else have this problem? When I view PDF files through
    > Firebird, when I attempt to navigate away from that page, Firebird
    > hangs. The only way to bring it back to life is to manually terminate
    > the mozillaFirebird.exe and AcroRead32.exe from the task manager?
    >
    > Does anyone else have this problem, and know of a fix?
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Scott

    I have a similar problem in Mandrake with firebird 0.7 . My problem is
    that: when i do search, if it can not find any results, it freezes. And
    sometimes (very rare, not happening anymore), it crashes when I open pdf
    files and change the size of the firebird window. All of the open
    acroreads in different taps crashes.

    I dont know how to fix this though. Sorry :(

    Tevfik

    --
    Tevfik Yucek <yucek at eng dot usf dot edu>
    Are you happy now?

    Tevfik Yucek, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Scott McCarthy

    Alan P Guest

    I have this problem as well; whenever navigate from a PDF , FB dies

    Alan P, Dec 7, 2003