    What's the problem? Do I have to install some sort of software, or is
    some security feature in my operating system (Windows XP with Service Pack
    2) blocking the image?

    Bubba, Sep 19, 2004

  2. Bubba

    Thor Guest

    "Bubba" <> wrote in message
    news:Qnk3d.7891$...
    > First problem:
    >
    > When I attempt to bring up graphics from certain websites (such as a
    > schematic from a fishing reel on
    > http://www.fishingreelrepair.com/frames.asp the grapics do not appear.
    > Instead, I get a blank page with a small box containing a red square, a
    > green circle and a blue triangle.

    sounds like you have graphic disabled in the advanced internet explorer
    options. Go to tools, internet options, advanced, and check the list for the
    "show pictures" option to disable or enable pictures.

    Thor, Sep 19, 2004

  3. Bubba

    ProfGene Guest

    When there is an x instead of a picture it is sometimes the fault of the
    webmaster who didn't properly make the link to the image.

    ProfGene, Sep 25, 2004