    The numbers I'm trying to call are just ordinary London numbers.

    Thanks.

    OM

    OM, Sep 22, 2005

  2. OM

    Guest

    On 22 Sep 2005 06:26:08 -0700, "OM" <> wrote:

    >I've signed up for Voipbuster.
    >I've paid 5 Euros.
    >BUT... all phone numbers (apart from 2) simply won't ring?
    >What's happening?
    >The numbers I'm trying to call are just ordinary London numbers.

    I have voipbuster too and I have used it satisfactorily but not today.
    I am getting cause 1 and cause 10 reasons what ever they are?
    pete

    , Sep 22, 2005

  3. OM

    Guest

    On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:10:29 +0100, wrote:

    >On 22 Sep 2005 06:26:08 -0700, "OM" <> wrote:
    >
    >>I've signed up for Voipbuster.
    >>I've paid 5 Euros.
    >>BUT... all phone numbers (apart from 2) simply won't ring?
    >>What's happening?
    >>The numbers I'm trying to call are just ordinary London numbers.

    >I have voipbuster too and I have used it satisfactorily but not today.
    >I am getting cause 1 and cause 10 reasons what ever they are?
    >pete

    Duh, I was putting the wrong number combination in. It is working
    perfectly now.
    pete

    , Sep 22, 2005
  4. OM

    OM Guest

    still not working for me. :(
    now it wont even connect. :(
    are there firewall settings or something that i need to set??

    OM, Sep 22, 2005
  5. OM

    keymaster Guest

    "OM" <> wrote in message
    > still not working for me. :(
    > now it wont even connect. :(
    > are there firewall settings or something that i need to set??

    are you remembering to use international dialing codes?
    0044 before any uk number
    Roy

    keymaster, Sep 22, 2005
  6. OM

    Guest

    On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:45:04 +0100, "keymaster" <>
    wrote:

    >"OM" <> wrote in message
    >> still not working for me. :(
    >> now it wont even connect. :(
    >> are there firewall settings or something that i need to set??

    >are you remembering to use international dialing codes?
    >0044 before any uk number

    I slipped up on voipbuster today because me area code begins with a
    '0' and it (the zero) had to be left out when I 'phoned anyone
    locally.
    pete

    , Sep 22, 2005
  7. OM

    OM Guest

    > > still not working for me. :(
    > > now it wont even connect. :(
    > > are there firewall settings or something that i need to set??

    > are you remembering to use international dialing codes?
    > 0044 before any uk number

    thanks for the reply.
    i'm trying to dial the following numbers: 00441623xxxxxx and
    0044207540xxxx.
    i'm sure that these numbers are ok??
    i've been able to dial my home number successfully... but all other
    numbers don't work.
    it says "dialing... connected..." stays connected for about 4
    seconds... and then disconnects. no dialing tone is heard.

    on a couple of other occasions... it has given me an engaged tone for
    the number being called... i knew for a fact that the number was not
    engaged. : (

    i can't think what i'm doing wrong?
    how good is their support?

    OM, Sep 22, 2005
  8. OM

    wrote:

    >"OM" <> wrote in message
    >> still not working for me. :(
    >> now it wont even connect. :(
    >> are there firewall settings or something that i need to set??

    >are you remembering to use international dialing codes?
    >0044 before any uk number
    >Roy

    Working ok here just called Las Vagas using voipbuster .

    , Sep 22, 2005
  9. OM

    Bill Guest

    I get the same. Worked OK when I was in the USA last week but back home
    no joy. Think it's my router settings.

    Bill, Sep 25, 2005