    Also, anyone who is familiar with this laptop == I was told the card is
    built into the computer and that I did not have to purchase one with the
    router. Can anyone confirm this is correct?
    =?Utf-8?B?S2VsbHk=?=, Apr 1, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S2VsbHk=?=

    Socrates Guest

    select "ignore diconnected harware" on set up.

    and please post the correct solution here on routers section:

    http://www.amw1.com/faq/

    Socrates, Apr 1, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?S2VsbHk=?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    Your description is very broad.

    What type of Broadband connection you have?

    Do you have a Wire Desktop as well?

    Under what circumstances your Internet connection does work, and you can use
    it?

    http://www.ezlan.net/faq.html#onewire

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Apr 1, 2006